Our Winter Park Y renovations have wrapped up and we want the community to come out to see your new Y. These new renovations will help the Winter Park community by building stronger relationships and healthier lives.
Our renovations, expansions and new Ys are about building program space. At the Winter Park Y, we’ve created a place to bring the entire community together so that they can develop lasting, meaningful relationships.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- New “Pulse” Area or gathering area to connect with old friends and make new ones.
- Family Locker Rooms save you time and give you a convenient place to change and connect with your family.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms provide ease and convenience, saves you time, and there’s a larger steam room and sauna.
- New Windows in Gymnasium support a green environment and reduce dependency on electric power, plus provides natural light.
- New Spin Room provides indoor cycling exercise options for all ages and stages. The windows let in natural light and support a green environment.
- Environmentally friendly features like windows to let in natural light, and landscape to support a green environment and preserve the look of the community.
And, we have plans for future renovations to include:
- Zero-depth Pool to provide an exercise or recreational option that promotes fun, fitness and connection with neighbors.
- Parking offering more space for members and saving time.
Come see the new Winter Park Y for yourself.