As a mission driven organization dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility, the YMCA of Central Florida is committed to providing convenient, high-quality child care to help Disney Cast Member families stay strong ─ and raise the next generation of Disney Dreamers and Doers!
As parents, teachers and child development professionals, Y staff members recognize that even the youngest children are learners.
That’s why our educationally focused curriculum:
- Meets the developmental needs of children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten (also to age 12 for school holiday and summer camp programs.)
- Enriches cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical and creative development.
- Provides opportunities to create, explore the environment and develop problem solving skills.
- Fosters good values, qualities like caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and empathy.
Families are at the Heart of All We Do
In today’s busy world, it’s no secret that families need all the help we can provide. And the YMCA is proud to partner with Walt Disney World and Heart of Florida United Way to do just that.
Unique in the nation, the YMCA Child Development Centers at Walt Disney World focus on the well-being of every member of the family.
Families who are healthy in Spirit, Mind and Body raise healthy, well-adjusted kids, so we help you create a healthy, happy home through:
- Parenting seminars
- Healthy eating and cooking demonstrations
- Family activities, including dance, fitness and yoga
- On-staff nurse for preventative health and wellness checks
- On-staff wellness expert to help your family adopt healthy eating and fitness routines
At the Y of Central Florida, we’re here for kids, families and people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. It’s how we Empower Our Community for Good.